<April 2012>
15161718192021
chasemice's Blog
Quick Poll : Best tasting bottled water?
Which is your favorite brand of bottled water?  Is there one that tastes the best?
Thanks for your time :)
I am determined to kick my diet soda ADDICTION.   I admit it and I am gonna kick it.
I want to go grab bottled water instead and I wondered what brand is the best.  I wanna trick myself into feeling the bottled water is my reward, LOL  (same feeling I use to get with diet coke)....
Published Monday, April 23, 2012 12:51 AM by chasemice
Filed Under: Cravings / Problem foods, Personal observations & lessons learned
Comments
AndrewFouchier said:
I really Enjoy Nestle Pure life, and bonus to it, its the cheapest!
April 23, 2012 01:05 AM EST
0neMoreT1me said:
I too love Diet Coke. Because we have good well water, I did not want the expense of buying water so I put a splash of cranberry juice in a glass of water. I know that there is a bit of sugar but not much. After a week or so, I was able to drink just regular water. It was my way of kicking an addition. Good luck with you great new life changes!
April 23, 2012 01:11 AM EST
0neMoreT1me said:
One more comment on the Diet Coke cravings...if you want to be careful with flavoring water and not adding sugar, you can put just a little sugar free jello in for flavoring. Once you break the habit, most any water will taste good!
April 23, 2012 01:28 AM EST
0neMoreT1me said:
April 23, 2012 01:28 AM EST
Shivaslm said:
I purify my own and put into reusable bottles...i ormally drink 1 caff free diet coke a day
April 23, 2012 09:36 AM EST
KathyTriesAgain said:
I like Deer Park but recently I have been drinking the mineral water S. Pellegrino. It has a nice spritz to it.
April 23, 2012 09:39 AM EST
Friend845 said:
I love Diet Pepsi, thats my water. MY wife drinks water like there no tomorrow wish i could. theres just no taste to it.
April 24, 2012 09:00 AM EST