<October 2012>
14151617181920

Feeling Better Than Ever on my 60th Birthday!
I cannot believe Tuesday was my 60th birthday. I've been on holiday celebrating my last days of being 59 with my family, and I have to say, I feel better than I've ever felt before! Who ever thought they would say that on their 60th birthday? I have so much energy thanks to the changes I've made with Atkins, and more energy means enjoying more time with Ozzy and the kids. That's what's really important. I never thought I could look and feel this healthy without depriving myself. I love it!

As soon as we booked our plane tickets, I said pack the Atkins bars! And to come back from such a fabulous trip to all your wonderful, supportive messages is just phenomenal. Thank you all so much!

All my love and support,

This image is the exclusive property of CBS Broadcasting Inc. and may not be archived, leased, sold or distributed in any fashion without consent from CBS. It is released for one-time editorial use only.
Published Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:45 PM by Sharon Osbourne
Filed Under: Weight Loss, Personal observations & lessons learned
Comments
GeoP said:
Goody, Goody for you, Sharon!!! And just remember, no matter how old you get, I'll always be older!!!
October 11, 2012 12:56 PM EST
annelanglois said:
You look amazing! Happy Birthday!
October 11, 2012 01:01 PM EST
debbily said:
Happy Birthday! And you do look amazing! So glad to hear that you are feeling so great on the program, keep up your good work!
October 11, 2012 01:07 PM EST
girlflame said:
Happy birthday Sharon! I must say, you look truly beautiful - and your weight loss is amazing! Happy to hear you are doing so well on Atkins and am looking forward to reading more of your blogs.
October 11, 2012 03:05 PM EST
GeoP, it's about getting older with getting OLD, right?
October 11, 2012 03:56 PM EST
Anne, Debbily, Girlflame, thank you for the support. Such gorgeous ladies!
October 11, 2012 03:59 PM EST
Tamara- said:
Wow Sharone Osbourne :D I didn't realize you were on Atkins!! Please excuse my Starstuck , but I absolutely love you ! I had twin boys 15 months ago this is in addition to my other two children . How did you stay sane with all your children ?? I feel like I never have time to eat properly or take care of myself because I'm always caring for everyone else :( But I'm on day 3 now of the Atkins diet ... This is 2 1/2 days more than I thought I would get through ... So I'm pretty excited for me !! Lol . Now I'm truly inspired by seeing you and going to make sure I continue on my what seems like an eternity diet ! :) All the ladies on here seem like a great support system , that's awesome !! I'm glad I signed on ;)
October 11, 2012 07:54 PM EST
jesppe52 said:
I am set to turn 60 next wk Oct 20th and I really need to lose weight and I lost before on Atkins and I am ready to try it again..Wish me good Luck!!!
October 11, 2012 08:16 PM EST
ngreen2218 said:
Awesome Sharon! Keep up the good work. I am entering into week 3 and feel fantastic. Thanks for adding your personal success story to this site. I admire you and love watching you on America's Got Talent.
October 12, 2012 10:31 AM EST
ngreen2218 said:
Oh and belated Happy Birthday!! I just turned 52 on October 10, so I am a fellow Libra. Yay!
October 12, 2012 10:32 AM EST
pypehandler said:
Congratulations! It's so nice to celebrate with your family and to still work towards better health!! Her's to more celebrations and continued success on your Atkins journey
October 12, 2012 11:12 PM EST
TammyS2265 said:
Happy Birthday Sharon! My husband died in April and I have found myself "grief eating" !! I will be turning a milestone birthday myself next October 9 (turning 50 ) and I want to finally get healthy!! (Not to mention that my boys are really getting on me about being healthy and being around for my hopeful grandchildren) I hope I look as great as you do at 60! Hell Id like to look as great as you do now at 49! :) Keep up the great work and may you celebrate many, many more birthdays!
October 13, 2012 03:30 AM EST
kctuttle said:
Happy Birthday Sharon! It was the thought of turning 50 this past June that started me on my weight loss journey. And a journey it has truly been! I have family histories of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, etc... But thus far, I have been a very healthy fat woman with no cholestrol, sugar, or other health problems. Sounds great. But I realized that I want to ENJOY my later years and the good health wouldn't last if I didn't make serious changes now! So, I began Atkins and like you, I love it! Celebrating a milestone birthday was even better knowing I was doing something significant to take better care of myself!! Congratulations for being an incredible, sexy 60 year old!!
October 13, 2012 09:38 AM EST
alex9179 said:
Happy Birthday! I'm so happy that this lifestyle is showing so many positive results for you and that you are putting a reasonable face on this plan for a new group of people. It's not "all the meat and cheese you want" or "high protein". I hope your viewers and fans will take note of how positive it's been for you and realize it IS a healthy way of life. I bet you feel better at 60 today, then you did at 59 a few months ago! Hurray for a little age reversal :)
October 13, 2012 10:05 AM EST
evelyngriffin said:
I saw you on the front page of Atkins website. I've read your blogs and you have inspired me to start my own Atkins journey tomorrow! I just truly love you Sharon <3 ! ... and *HAPPY*BIRTHDAY*!!!
October 14, 2012 12:29 PM EST
Kande P said:
Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you many more years of health and happiness!!!
October 16, 2012 02:09 PM EST
sjthomas90 said:
Happy Belated Birthday, wishing you so many more years of happiness and health. Congrats on your progress, and thank you for the example that you have set. I hope that I look as good as you do when I turn 60.
October 17, 2012 11:12 PM EST
LizJ63 said:
Happy Healthy Birthday Sharon.
October 19, 2012 12:51 PM EST
DebraLeigh said:
Happy Belated Birthday Sharon. I was just browsing the site and I found your 60th Birthday Picture. You are looking great. I noticed that you and my brother share the same birthday. October 9 1952. His wife and I are planning to start Atkins today. We have both tried it before and we know it works. Here's to getting on track and working off our weight.
October 22, 2012 04:42 AM EST
Iam phat said:
Happy belated Birthday Sharon !!! Been on Atkins a week now ...Down 7 .....woo hoo. Have this bathing suit that I bought 5 years ago for when we go on our cruises ...um ... its still in the drawer waiting to be worn . I have three and a half months left ! Wish me luck !! lol Saw you on The Talk the day everyone came out without makeup ....your beautiful !! Funny too !!! De Benedict
October 24, 2012 09:47 AM EST
JeanneV said:
So glad you celebrated your 60th in the year of the Dragon as I did in August! I have been feeling so old. I look at you and know that I'm not really. You are a true inspiration! Happy Belated Birthday fellow Dragon Woman!
October 24, 2012 05:31 PM EST
jaybee43 said:
60 is truly beautiful on you!
October 28, 2012 02:40 PM EST
sharonjustwannawin said:
Happy Birthday Sharon! Wow you look amazing! Im 55 and I started Adkins 3wks ago and it's amazing I've lost 16lbs already! I'll be satisfied to get down to sz 10 but who knows maybe even lower. Well it's so COOL to talk to you hope the family is well. My husband Mark and I loved seeing Ozzy with Black Sabbath back in the day! Love!
November 06, 2012 01:54 PM EST