Cricket5656's Blog
CHART CLOSED~Game 22~Day 1~Mon..8/11/14~A-Team Challenge

CHART CLOSED~~~

~~~~The A-TEAM has lost a total of......

~!!!!~~~ 343.1 pounds TOGETHER~~~~!!!~~

GAME 22 day 1  BEGAN FRIDAY AUGUST 9th, 2014

CONGRATS ALAN for tying the RECORD with a loss of 5.8 labs in 4 days!.. and setting a record for the  most lost in 4 days!
 In order to become a team mate you must agree to all of the rules below and then we will hope for a good team fit~~~ THAT is the most important thing here!~~ PM me if interested~~~

This is a TEAM approach and as such we are TEAM MATES who learn and share about each other. This is not a place to say great me and go. WE cheer each other on, read the posts and make comments on each other.

We have FUN and no stress over the numbers since we know it is not the WIN that is of the most importance but the working the plan every day, and the journey to understanding and learning how to live the rest of our live eating well and remaining healthy.

RULES:

Team members are using the DANDR 1992 ATKINS version ( NEW DIET REVOLUTION) TOTAL CARBS and Philosophies are followed here.

POSTING: daily weights and comments are required.This is an INTERACTIVE, SUPPORTIVE and MOTIVATING TEAM EFFORT for weight loss. IT WORKS!

INDUCTIONS FOODS ONLY~~ any deviation from the list needs to  be discussed.

NO ATKINS BARS, candies, shakes frozen meals or fast foods. You cannot stop addiction by feeding it.No sugar alcohols at all. NO ASPARTAME.. it will stall and cause weight gain per DR ATKINS. No Caffeine.LOTS of WATER.. 1 gallon or more

A-TEAM~ Monday~8/11/2014 ~game 22 ~day3

NAME ...............Start......................Goal.....................current.............to go

Joy........................168.0..................163.0......................163.4................0.4

Amy.......................239.6.................234.6......................236.6................2.0

Lisa.......................199.6..................194.6......................201.4................5.8

Cricket..................142.4.................137.4.......................142.4...............5.0

Kathy....................160.8..................155.8......................163.6................7.8

Chelle ..................213.4..................208.4......................213.1................5.0

Brenda.... 171.0 LOA ON CALL BASIS 8/11

The A-TEAM has lost a total of 343.1 pounds TOGETHER

NAME ...........STARTED.…....# THEN ........WT 8/8/14....# lost....... days

CRICKET.........1/29/14................187.4...........142.4.............45.0........191

KATHY.............2/12/14................208.1...........160.8.............47.3........177

BRENDA..........3/19/14................207.0...........172.5.............34.5........142

AMY...................3/22/14................273.9...........239.6.............34.3........140

ALAN.................3/30/14................327.7...........299.3.............22.6........130

LISA...................4/05/14................233.2...........200.2.............33.0........125

KATRINA..........4/10/14................193.6...........148.6.............45.0........120

CHELLE...........4/18/14................235.4...........213.4.............22.0.........112

PAULETTE......5/16/14................309.6...........275.0.............34.6...........84

JOY....................6/28/14................177.0...........168.0............9.0............36

RAINS..............6/28/14.................187.8............172.0.............15.8..........36

Published Sunday, August 10, 2014 11:21 PM by cricket5656
Filed Under: Induction, OWL, Phase 3 & 4, Carb Balance/Carb Intolerance, Weight Loss, Plateau, Nutrition, Cravings / Problem foods, Personal observations & lessons learned
Comments
cricket5656 said:
HIYA Chicksadees! Thank you for all the sweet and great wishes.Have been having a great time and am exhausted! Only thing harder than all the coooking and baking has been defroste, cooking and serving and cleanng! Those boys can EAT! I am also thrilled that I am a lot thinnner than the girls now! I did break into 130's for about a minute! I have had one meal a day and have had desserts .Not enough water by a long shot. Carl will be unfolding the large treadmil for me tomorrow.I NEED to get some exercise in.AND have not had a "JOY"ous momvement!! LOL! We did the water park today.Just a small municipal park with a wave pool. and 2 large slide rides.Fine for ost but the boys have been spoiled by bigger and better. No comp[laints but could see they were not having a ball. My DTR is not a 'sun' person. I think she was a fampire in another life.. night person, pale as a ghost and burns at the first light!.Tomorrow we go shopping for more food, my HCTZ and then to see the famous murals in the CIRCLE CIATY! Add the normal routine of animal care and I am one old tired ladyLOL.. thin for certain but tired! I am stopping my goal ar 130 whenever it is I finally get there. I was in bare if any ketosis this morning and so I will see what tomorrow is I need FAT!>>> NOW>>> GERAL INFO>> I do not think you need the stats in a chart now.If you feel like posting them then go ahead. I would rather see your detailed menu of exact foods. >>JOY>>> QUESTION>> that SF syrup.. is is ALL Davinci? IF not, please check the lables etc for SA. The only oproduct that I am sure of is DaVInci so any others need to be verifies as to sweetners. AND that is for everyone to keep in mind.SF is not good enough....JOY< AMY<KAT & LISA>> great on the losses and JOY that is wonderful! >> NOW off to sleep!!! XO>>> shout out HELLOW BRENDA AND CHELLE!!!
August 10, 2014 11:51 PM EST
joysyear said:
<<<Rains>>>Oh no i'm so sorry to hear about your granddaughter that sounds horrible. I hope she's getting some rest, poor girl<<Paulette>> Glad you had a great time with your mom<<Kat>>You'll be missed on your off days<<Cricket>> Hope your having a wonderful day. I must have been typing at the same time as you. How'd your grandson like the tire swing you made for him? Wohoo you made it to the 130's that's amazing. I can't way to hit 130's myself. I only have to two brands of syrup that you've approved because they are made with splenda ; DaVinci & Torani
August 11, 2014 01:03 AM EST
joysyear said:
Sunday's meal grilled lobster 1lb w/ mushrooms & onions 5 oz HC for fats later that night w/ Torani salted carmel Syrup
August 11, 2014 01:06 AM EST
lisap04 said:
August 11, 2014 07:06 AM EST
lisap04 said:
Good Morning Team!!! + 0.8 today :((( a bit up with calories yesterday, too much salt ...will change tomorrow !!!!! I just have a bad shoulder pain I think I must get somthing for it, I don't like taking medicine to much we'll see ...............Joy you are doing great keep it up......................Rains, sorry about your grandaughter, hope she is feeling better...................... Cricket congradulations for the 130!!!! I touched Onederland two days ago but it seemes I have to sweat it yet!!!! I will !!!!..................Paulette, hope you are getting your relaxing time...............Kathy, you are going ahead without looking back!!!! Great!!! .............Amy you will do it this time!!!!!!...................Kat, you are getting there!!!...............Chelle and Brenda have fun and keep doing great!!!!
August 11, 2014 07:23 AM EST
joysyear said:
Good Morning A Teamer's hope everyone got a good night's sleep<<Lisa>> Don't Worry my friend that's just water and once it comes off and those fat cells flatten out you'll be back in onederland
August 11, 2014 07:48 AM EST
Razzi1227 said:
August 11, 2014 09:52 AM EST
Razzi1227 said:
It's a Monday all. Dad had to be rushed from church to hospital yesterday. He passed out and they couldn't find a pulse for a bit. Kept him over night for observation. Haven't heard from mom this morning to see what the Dr. says..so waiting to hear.>>>>>>Alan left early this morning so I don't know what his weight is yet, I will post later when he calls me.>>>>>>>Co-worker was off all weekend because it was my weekend to work and she chooses to get her oil changed on Monday morning instead of the weekend end so my day is off to a fast and furious start. I'll check back later!
August 11, 2014 09:55 AM EST
Razzi1227 said:
Oh real quick....this Friday is when we get to meet Reba McIntire and Loretta Lynn and many of the Cash family. So excited. I bought a cute dress to wear with my boots....SIZE 14 y'all!!! Down from a 24!!! YES!!!
August 11, 2014 09:56 AM EST
joysyear said:
(Amy) so sorry to hear about your Dad please keep us updated. A size 14 yay that's amazing in super excited for you.what's your overall goal weight ? Your doing wonderful
August 11, 2014 10:43 AM EST
PauletticusJ said:
Paulette................275.0.................270.0......................277.6.................7.6 >>>>>>>>>> I got back from the doctors with mixed blood results. The GOOD thing is my cholesterol is lower than before so she will be taking me off the meds. Also good, my blood sugars are wonderful and A1c was 5.8, still in normal range. :) The bad thing was that my blood sodium is way too low. She advised me to put more salt in my diet. I explained that I switched to NoSalt and that I drink an awful lot of water and she was concerned about that. She wants me to add salt daily, and go in for another blood test in 2 weeks to see if the level is better. I always had low blood sodium, and I guess I should have consulted her before cutting it out of my diet. Oh well. Potassium is OK but in lower range and she said that was fine. I will be having broth in the morning for the next few weeks to see if it helps. I can add my cream to it to make a creamy chicken broth, which sounds good to me. :) I guess I will be boiling up a chicken today. :D >>>>>>>>> AMY, I am sorry to hear about your poor Dad. I sure hope things look better for him. Please keep us posted. >>>>>>>>>> Here is what I ate yesterday: B - 1/4 cup cream in hot water w/SF choc syrup, L - 1 can tuna w/ 3 Tbl mayo and 1/4 cup chopped celery D - 1 chicken leg quarter, baked w/skin. Calories: 1106
August 11, 2014 12:25 PM EST
KCKatt said:
Kat........................148.6..................143.6......................147.8................4.2 .................GOOD MORNING, A-TEAM!!! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday. ........... AMY, size 14 from 24 is AWESOME! I love that we are all getting "new" clothes together!! PS, will keep good thoughts for your dad ..............PAULETTE, yes, you had mixed results with your blood work but there was a lot of good there and hopefully the sodium issue will be worked out by adding salt into your diet. ..............LISA, hang in there GF, there will always be these little water fluctuations in the road! ..........Okay gotta run, I was a slug this morning and still have so much left to do on my last day off!
August 11, 2014 01:02 PM EST
Razzi1227 said:
Alan.......................299.3.................294.3......................301.1.................6.8 The big man is head the wrong way but after such a quick loss of 5lbs last week, I'm not surprised. He will fall fast again soon. He sure looks good girls! ;) Haven't heard from mom since this morning. There were going to do an EKG and if that was good they would let him go home. They haven't been able to explain what happened yesterday but momma was shakin up really bad, so was my brother. The couldn't find a pulse on him for a bit and his eyes were rolled up in his head. Mom kept saying last night that she just can't get that sight out of her mind. Bless her heart. I told her to take some tylenol PM and try to rest. She did sound better today but I know things like this take a toll on older folks.>>>>>PAULETTE, sounds like your blood work was actually pretty good. At least adding salt to your diet is better than taking meds. I'm happy for you!
August 11, 2014 03:16 PM EST
joysyear said:
August 11, 2014 04:09 PM EST
Rains120 said:
Rains....................178.0..................172.0......................176.4................4.0...Hi everyone... just a slug today sorry >>LISA<< You will drop it quickly no doubt in my mind.When do the boys get back???>>>JOY got to love this lifestyle lobster yum..>>>AMY so sorry to hear about your dad will contiinue to add him to our prayers... wow you are going down quickly.So jealous size 14.>>>PAULETTE that is awesome on the medications. I also had to up my soduim I had cut it way back. My doctor told me to go up to 2000 to 2200 range. We will reevaluate it mid Septeber and see then where we go.. I also had been using NO SALT.. Chelle hope you are having a great time... >>>BRENDA Your pictures are wonderful on FB... so glad you are having such a great time. >>>CRICKET I am glad you are having a great time and staying on plan which can e tough with all the family... >>>KAT yeah the scale is dropping again.. Well everyone have a great day.. I have to get my lazy butt moving and do some chores.
August 11, 2014 04:16 PM EST
PauletticusJ said:
Just to clarify, Cricket, I use Walden Farms sugar free syrup. It is made with Sucralose only. I have 1 tablespoon with my cocoa drink, and a few drops of liquid Stevia to boot. I forgot to mention the exact amount when I listed my food earlier. >>>>>>>>> Wow, JOY, you are REALLY close!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
August 11, 2014 04:22 PM EST
PauletticusJ said:
Also - I entered the official Atkins contest on FaceBook :D Is anyone else here entering????? We can all vote for each other!
August 11, 2014 06:03 PM EST
Kathy in Albuquerque said:
August 11, 2014 07:12 PM EST
Kathy in Albuquerque said:
CRICKET I'm glad you're having a great time with the family-all the hard work stinks for you but I bet the boys are in heaven>>>>>RAINS how is the grand daughter doing? I'm with you on the lazy day-unproductive but very relaxing and I think we all need one of those days sometimes>>>>>PAULETTE having to eat some chicken broth is definitely better than having to take more meds>>>>>ALAN i'm with you my friend we're on some high flying balloon weeeeeee>>>>>AMY we are so alike-I too went from a 24 to a 14 and can squeeze into some 12's and 10's (but probably shouldn't lol)..will keep you and your family, especially mom and dad, in my prayers>>>>>KAT my lovely sister I hope you got all your to do list done today and have some time left to relax this evening before going back to work tomorrow>>>>>LISA I guess you decided to join Alan and I on the hot air balloon-I guess we should all just enjoy the ride because we'll be heading down for a landing before we know it-I feel bad for you on the shoulder pain-my "frozen shoulder" is still killing me even with physical therapy and meds so I can definitely commiserate with your discomfort-hope yours feels better soon>>>>>JOY i'm pleased to see your resistance of those heavenly fair foods paid off with a loss for you..I hope Caleb lets you sleep tonight so hopefully you'll shed the other .4 and win this in the morning! Shout out to CHELL AND BRENDA-hope you're doing well and I miss you both!! Have a great evening A-Team--hugs and kisses to all
August 11, 2014 07:42 PM EST
cricket5656 said:
HI guys. AMy hopeyour dad is fine.. great and exciting on the famous singers meeting!..I am back in the 130'2 between 140.2 and 146.0 so there is abit of flux and constipaton owrking there.. I have not been on plan.I eat one meal and have desserts. My foods are Induction variety but since I am not following the carbs I KNOW I am haveing a lot.And I am still in ketosis so do not know how or why and do not care why!.I am limiting myself to not going crazy but keeping my choice to one dinner dessert. The famioly has been here since Saturday afternnoon.Today is only MOnday and I thinkl it must be a month! YIKES.. They eat 3 meals a day and I cannot get out of the kitchen! and that is WITH cooking in advance! So one kid gets 2 hard scrambled eyys. the other gets 3 sunnyside up, the mom and hubby get omlettes.. all get toast and bacon or ham. I get indegestion just cooking it all and that is after the farm chores.TRACK MY FOODS>> ARE WE GOING TO KID MYSELF HERE??? WEIGHTS??? cannot find time to even DRINK! I have rings under my eyes...OY!>>>> HERE IS BRENDA'S MAIL TODAY>>>Cricket hope you are having a great time with your family How long will they be there We are enjoying ourselves here it is so beautiful cool in the morning and hot on the afternoon Meeting friends for dinner tonight eating put is always a challenge but I'm still on track tried to add almonds but they gave me a rash never happened before but I'll wait before trying again to see if it was the almonds or just a fluke My last three weights were 173 172.5 and 171 today tell everyone I said Hi >>>>> No need topost menu unless you are having a problem.It is time we all knew what we need to do and are doing it.... LOVE ya all....
August 11, 2014 07:47 PM EST